Distinctive condos in the heart of Montréal
In the heart of the action in Montréal, S sur le Square feeds off the energy of Sainte-Catherine Street. Located in Shaughnessy Village, this new development offers stunning city views: the downtown skyline to the east, and the lush greenery of the newly-redesigned Cabot Square to the west.
Plenty of shops and services are mere steps away, including: Adonis Supermarket, BMO Bank of Montreal, the Atwater métro, the Old Forum and much more!
The architecture has a unique cachet, blending the building seamlessly into this revitalized neighbourhood. Customize your own living space and create a home as unique as you are. The common areas are a natural extension of your home, making S sur le Square the place to live!
S sur le Square condo features :
- Located on the corner of Sainte-Catherine Street West and Lambert-Closse
- 84 units on 14 floors
- Units from 311 to 864 sq. ft.
- Studios, 1, 2 or 3 bedroom units
- Prices range from $145 000 to $411 000 (before taxes)
- Delivery scheduled for Winter 2016-2017
- Gym on ground floor